Sensodyne Whitening Toothpaste
- The item is two 3.4-ounce tubes of Sensodyne Repair and Protect Teeth Whitening Toothpaste.
- This toothpaste is designed for individuals with sensitive teeth, and is from the number one dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth.
- The toothpaste contains fluoride, which builds a repairing layer inside the tiny tubules of the sensitive areas of your teeth.
- The formula contains stannous fluoride, which provides lasting protection against sensitivity when used twice daily.
- The toothpaste contains an ingredient that is clinically proven for sensitivity relief and lasting protection.
Why are my teeth sensitive?
Sensitive teeth can develop over time as a result of enamel wear and/or receding gums, and can occur when the softer, inner part of the tooth called ‘dentin’ is exposed.
What causes sensitive teeth to hurt?
That sharp shock, jolt, or even minor twinge of pain you feel is usually caused by these common triggers:
– cold food or drinks, hot food or drinks
– sour foods and sugary foods
– breathing in cold air
– brushing your teeth
Are sensitive teeth common?
Yes, having sensitive teeth is a common condition that affects 40% of people.
Are Sensodyne toothpastes too abrasive?
No. All of our toothpastes comply with the American Dental Association (ADA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) guidelines for daily-use toothpastes.
Does Sensodyne toothpaste have fluoride?
All of our toothpastes contain fluoride, a naturally occurring mineral that rapidly enters mineralized tissue, such as bone and developing teeth. It hardens tooth enamel, protecting against tooth decay (cavities), so you can maintain healthy teeth.