AquaSonic Electric Toothbrush has cutting-edge technology that pumps out 40,000 vibrations per minute, which is extremely powerful and industry-leading. Let’s examine this ADA-approved toothbrush in more detail.
AquaSonic provides a lot of value for a reasonable price. It comes with eight DuPont-developed brush heads and a case suitable for travel, notwithstanding the absence of a subscription brush head service. The solid black satin handle of the toothbrush makes it svelte and comfortable to hold. It is also waterproof, ergonomic, and lightweight. You can easily switch between the four brushing modes, and the larger on/off button is simple to see.
The bristles on the brush head are anatomically curled from tip to tip and are very dense (total number of bristles). The brush head’s general design is functional, but the bristles’ lack of feathering and rigidity makes them less flexible. When you switch it off, you can see the motor whipping the bristles, which makes you understand how strong it is. Switching between modes makes it simple to see how the bristles move. Other toothbrushes have different brushing modes; however, there is minimal difference in the bristle movement.
With so many electric toothbrushes on the market, AquaSonic stands out thanks to its unique characteristics. Eight DuPont replacement brush heads, a travel-ready case, and the industry-leading electric toothbrush with 40k vibrations per minute are all included. As a result, AquaSonic offers the best value compared to other electric toothbrushes. Let’s examine its features in more detail.
- Individually manufactured DuPont brush heads are precisely fitted and accurate. When changed every three months, the eight brush heads included will last you 2.5 years or more.
- The newest battery technology, the lithium-ion battery, can operate for 30 days on a single charge. It also comes with a travel case and is fully charged and prepared for travel.
- Industry-leading output is 40,000 vibrations per minute. A lithium-ion battery powers the motor, and the toothbrush has been shown in studies to eliminate plaque 10 times more than a manual toothbrush and 3 times more than older electric types.
- The user can select from four brushing modes to discover what they like. The clean mode is better for general brushing, while the quiet mode is more delicate. The whitening mode removes the polishing and surface stains. Last but not least, massaging mode enhances general gum health.
There is no need to search further if you want a firm toothbrush. AquaSonic can effectively remove plaque along the gum line. The four diverse modes—some gentler than others—are advantageous. Since the soft mode provides more than enough power, we liked it.
On the other hand, the clean mode was intense and too much for us to bear. Since the bristles are curved, they effectively clean along the gum line, and the tip slips between teeth easily. Although we were happy with the cleaning outcomes, we still wished for a tongue and cheek cleaner to remove any lingering bacteria.
- 40,000 vibrations per minute
- Recognized by the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Designed brush heads from DuPont
- The travel bag is offered
- Four brushing options
- Eight more brush heads
- 30 days of full charge
- 2-minute countdown clock
- Bristles that are stiff and harsh
- Lacks connectivity for smartphones
Overall, if you’re looking for a new toothbrush, this one pretty much meets all your needs. It has four different brushing modes, eight brush heads, a travel bag, a 30-day charge, and industry-leading power. A tongue cleanser and Bluetooth connectivity would have been nice extras, but the hard and unyielding bristles decreased the product’s total rating.